Masons with Gruber-Latimer Restoration work in crews of four to six people restoring - and in some cases rebuilding - historic stone and brick work. Jobs range from small foundations and landscape features to houses, barns, and commercial buildings. The company focuses on 18th century and early 19th century buildings, and serves the private, commercial, and public sector markets.
- Customary historic masonry concepts (or a willingness to learn)
- Understanding of historic building techniques
- Experience in building scaffolding
- Comfort with working at heights
- Restoration of historic buildings, including mortar removal, re-pointing, reconstruction, miscellaneous repairs
- Participate in project mobilization
- Ability to operate necessary equipment, including vehicles, mixers, lifts and other equipment
- Clean up worksite, as needed
- Load and unload materials and equipment, as needed
- Competitive Wage
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
Conduct and Dress:
Each employee at Gruber-Latimer conducts himself/herself as a representative of the company while at the shop and office, on the job site, and engaging both with vendors and customers. This standard applies to speech, behavior, and attire.
Each employee takes direction from the Superintendent and reports to the Superintendent and/or the company president.
For more information, please contact:Gruber-Latimer Restoration
P.O. Box 52
Sharpsburg, MD 21782(301) firstname.lastname@example.org